Powerbullet - Product Overview
Powerbullet is a small, simple program for creating presentations in the Flash format. You should have minimal startup time in getting your first presentation together if you're familiar with using a basic word processor.
Most commonly-used operations are available with a button click or two, and there are handy keyboard shortcuts for most operations. For instance, using the up and down arrow keys - in conjunction with the Control and Shift key - dynamically increases or decreases the font size, giving you instant feedback.
Powerbullet Presenter is specifically designed for creating multi-page presentations that are commonly used in electronic sales brochures and catalogues, splash screens, tutorials, slide-shows and student projects.
You can also create a self-running show, specifying delays on each page, or you can link the timing to the sound attached to each page.
Your presentations can be exported as an HTML page with an embedded Flash for playback on any platform that supports a web browser and Flash. You can also create an independent Windows executable file.
- Create standard presentations easily or customize
- You can easily create presentations using drag and drop, or you can hand tune the HTML data which describes the Powerbullet Pages and create your own animation sequences.
- Unusual fonts
- Your text is converted to Flash format, so unusual fonts can be displayed on any machine.
- Online or Offline Presentations
- Your presentation will be exported both as Flash (embedded in HTML) and as an executable file (.exe), so you can use it for the web or run it as a Microsoft Powerpoint-like presentation on any Windows PC (without requiring any special software to be installed).
- Presentations for every purpose
- Powerbullet Presenter is specifically designed for creating multi-page presentations that are commonly used in electronic sales brochures and catalogues, splash screens, slideshows and educational projects for both teachers and students.